Full-Time; Permanent Employment
Wage: Competitive Hourly Rate for 35 to 40 hours per week
Full Job Description
Our company is seeking two eager, hardworking and talented Apprentice Electricians to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position provides exceptional customer service and is capable of helping electricians make installations, repairs and alterations in accordance with policies and procedures. An Apprentice Electrician will be trained on all aspects of electrical installation and service as well as on our products and services in order to install wiring and fixture systems for our customers. Projects are mostly commercial tenant improvement, retail, new construction, and residential renovation, light and EV charging industrial.
- Company events
- Company car
- Store discount
- Professional development opportunities
Why choose Dormit X as your next career opportunity?
- Every job is different which makes this an exciting and diverse occupation, no matter if it is residential or commercial projects.
- Opportunity to gain experience and learn the ins and outs of being an electrician
- Opportunity for learning and progression with a growing company
- Control your earnings potential. The more you work, the more you earn with potential bonus pay
- Travelling to client sites across the Lower Mainland
- Troubleshooting and repairing a variety of electrical issues under the supervision of the senior electrician
- Installing electrical fixtures and systems under the supervision of the senior electrician
- Taking direction from the senior electrician
- Following all safety measures
- Entry to intermediate level, electrical foundation or in school training prefer
- Great communication skills and the ability to form working relationships
- The ability to maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor with clients and co-workers
- Proven proficiency in at least one language in addition to English, Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- A “can-do” attitude
- The ability to learn and use troubleshooting/investigative skills to solve problems
- The ability to take direction from the senior electrician
- The ability to know when to ask for help
- The ability to carry and lift up to 50 pounds of equipment, tool, and material
- Reliable transportation with BC Class 5 Driver’s license
- Own basic hand tools, work pouch, and approved footwear
- Must have the ability to arrive on-time wearing clean and professional attire
- Available to work on weekends
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title “Job title_Applicant Name”.
Please do not call. No agency or third-party contacts.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.