Wage: based on experience
· Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment,
· Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software,
· Provide problem-solving services to network users,
· Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records,
· Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations, Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software,
· Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet,
· Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance,
· Modify Web pages, applets and scripts,
· Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience in network administration, hardware maintenance, software updates, customer service, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CCNA or higher is required
- Proficiency in Network Technologies, such as, Cisco Routers, network switches, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP
- Proficiency in managing Microsoft operating system
- Experience in network planning, wiring, and hardware installation are preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successfully complete a criminal background check
- A valid driver’s license is preferred;
- Self-motivated and highly organized to manage workloads with minimal direction
- Available to work on weekends occasionally
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the email title “Job title_Applicant Name”.
Please do not call. No agency or third-party contacts.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.